By: Nicholas BaileyRead More
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. -- Two former Zuffa fighters trying to fight their way back into the big leagues picked up wins on Friday at Xtreme Fighting Organization 39 within the confines of the Sears Center Arena. Local favorite Jeff Curran notched a one-sided unanimous decision win (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) over unheralded late replacement...
- Erik Magraken Joins Press Row
- Royce Gracie Bobblehead Giveaway to Take Place at Bellator 185 on Oct. 20
- Video: Watch Mackenzie Dern Earn Unanimous Verdict vs. Katherine Roy at LFA 6
- Vlad Tuinov vs. Rhassan Muhareb: The Fight for 71kg Supremacy!
- Boxing’s Greats of the States | Washington, D.C.: Mark Johnson