TJ De Santis speaks with UFC heavyweight Todd Duffee about his ongoing battle with a nerve disorder called Parsonage–Turner syndrome. The American Kickboxing Academy product shares his story on why he has been away from the Octagon for nearly a year, and how his career was in serious jeopardy. Listen to this “Beatdown” Special Report here.
- PBC on Fox Weigh-in Results: Champ Wilder, Washington Given Green Light
- Brian Collette Replaces Zack Mwekassa at Glory 38
- ShoBox Weigh-in Results: Chris Pearson, Justin DeLoach on Weight
- Glory 38 Weigh-in Results: Vakhitov, Cavalari Cleared for Title Clash
- Video: Watch Live! Canelo-Chavez, Jr. Houston Press Conference (2 p.m. ET)