TJ De Santis speaks with UFC heavyweight Todd Duffee about his ongoing battle with a nerve disorder called Parsonage–Turner syndrome. The American Kickboxing Academy product shares his story on why he has been away from the Octagon for nearly a year, and how his career was in serious jeopardy. Listen to this “Beatdown” Special Report here.
- Boxing: Andre Ward to Fight Sullivan Barrera on March 26
- IKF Overturns Ruling, Changes Lion Fight 27 Bout to Win for Bolanos
- Video: ‘Mayhem’ Miller Seems Confused About Venator FC Opponent
- Boxing Audio: Andre Ward & Sullivan Barrera Media Call
- Jamel Herring Dominates Luis Flores in PBC on FS1 Main Event