TJ De Santis speaks with UFC heavyweight Todd Duffee about his ongoing battle with a nerve disorder called Parsonage–Turner syndrome. The American Kickboxing Academy product shares his story on why he has been away from the Octagon for nearly a year, and how his career was in serious jeopardy. Listen to this “Beatdown” Special Report here.
- Adrien Broner Edges Adrian Granados in Showtime Main Event
- Orozco to Fight Gibson on Golden Boy Promotions on ESPN Card April 1
- Four-Man, One-Night Featherweight Tourney Participants Revealed for Glory 39
- Boxing: Roy Jones Jr., 48, Scores Eighth-Round TKO Against Bobby Gunn
- Showtime Boxing Weigh-in Results: Broner, Granados On Point