TJ De Santis speaks with UFC heavyweight Todd Duffee about his ongoing battle with a nerve disorder called Parsonage–Turner syndrome. The American Kickboxing Academy product shares his story on why he has been away from the Octagon for nearly a year, and how his career was in serious jeopardy. Listen to this “Beatdown” Special Report here.
- Video: Shawn Porter Stops Andre Berto, Jamal Charlo Brutally Knocks Out Charles Hatley
- Andre Berto, Shawn Porter Ooze Confidence Ahead of Showtime Clash
- Showtime Boxing Weigh-in Results: Berto and Porter on Weight
- GBP on ESPN2 Results: Michael Perez Outpoints Nicolas Lopez
- FITE TV to Broadcast Kubrat Pulev-Kevin Johnson Heavyweight Showdown April 28