TJ De Santis speaks with UFC heavyweight Todd Duffee about his ongoing battle with a nerve disorder called Parsonage–Turner syndrome. The American Kickboxing Academy product shares his story on why he has been away from the Octagon for nearly a year, and how his career was in serious jeopardy. Listen to this “Beatdown” Special Report here.
- Radio Poll: Should The UFC Strip Jon Jones Of His Title?
- UFC 186 Video Highlights: Watch Michael Bisping Rough up C.B. Dollaway
- UFC 186 Video Highlights: Watch Rampage go Toe-to-Toe with Fabio Maldonado
- UFC 186 Video Highlights: Watch Demetrious Johnson Armbar Kyoji Horiguchi
- UFC Full Fight: Velasquez Stops Lesnar to Claim Heavyweight Title