TJ De Santis speaks with UFC heavyweight Todd Duffee about his ongoing battle with a nerve disorder called Parsonage–Turner syndrome. The American Kickboxing Academy product shares his story on why he has been away from the Octagon for nearly a year, and how his career was in serious jeopardy. Listen to this “Beatdown” Special Report here.
- Picking & Grinning: UFC Fight Night ‘Lineker vs. Dodson’
- RFA 44 Weigh-in Results: Thiago Moises, Zach Freeman Cleared for Title Tilt
- Lomachenko to Fight Walters on Nov. 26 in Las Vegas
- Stephen Thompson: Cris Cyborg Would Beat Ronda Rousey Down
- Video: Kenny Florian & Rashad Evans Perform UFC Fighter Impersonations