TJ De Santis speaks with UFC heavyweight Todd Duffee about his ongoing battle with a nerve disorder called Parsonage–Turner syndrome. The American Kickboxing Academy product shares his story on why he has been away from the Octagon for nearly a year, and how his career was in serious jeopardy. Listen to this “Beatdown” Special Report here.
- Jorge Linares Dominates Anthony Crolla to Retain Lightweight Title in Huge Rematch
- Jermell Charlo to Defend Title Against Charles Hatley on Porter-Berto Undercard
- Glory 39 Weigh-in Results: Champs, Challengers Weigh-in on Target
- Showtime Championship Boxing Weigh-in Results: Linares, Crolla Official for Rematch
- Jason Quigley Outpoints Glen Tapia in Golden Boy Promotions on ESPN Main Event