Daniel Straus, on “The Savage Dog Show,” discussing where he sees himself in the featherweight division after his Bellator Season 6 tournament win: “I still have a long ways to grow, and I’m prepared to do that. I don’t see myself sitting at the throne as number one or anything like that. I’m not that confident, but I definitely have done well, but I still have a long road to go. … If you ask me, I’m still down where no one can see me. I feel like I’m still fighting and scratching and clawing my way to the top. As long as I’m doing that, I’ll always reach my goal.”
- Audio: UFC Conference Call with Edgar, Mendes, Namajunas, VanZant
- UFC Full Fight Video: Luke Rockhold Chokes Lyoto Machida to Earn Title Shot
- UFC Full Fight Video: Chris Weidman KOs Anderson Silva at UFC 162
- Invicta Full Fight Video: Rose Namajunas Hits a Flying Armbar
- Radio Poll: Who Will Be The Undisputed UFC Featherweight Champion?