The UFC played a key role in a successful first week for Fox Sports 1, and the Sherdog Radio Network "Rewind" brought in one of the most perceptive sports business reporters in the country to put it all into context. The Sports Business Journal's John Ourand joined host Jack Encarnacao for a "Down To Business" discussion of the UFC's premiere ratings, the value of MMA to FS1, and the dynamics of the sports rights marketplace that the UFC now finds itself a part of. Better know MMA. Download the latest Rewind here.
- Video: UFC 201 ‘Embedded’ Episode 2
- Verhoeven, Hari Set for Kickboxing Mega Fight in December
- Verhoeven to Defend Heavyweight Title Against Silva at Glory 33
- Brian Camozzi vs. Nick Barnes to Headline RFA 43 in Colorado
- UFC 201 Film Room with Dan Hardy & John Gooden: Breaking Down Robbie Lawler vs. Tyron Woodley