The UFC played a key role in a successful first week for Fox Sports 1, and the Sherdog Radio Network "Rewind" brought in one of the most perceptive sports business reporters in the country to put it all into context. The Sports Business Journal's John Ourand joined host Jack Encarnacao for a "Down To Business" discussion of the UFC's premiere ratings, the value of MMA to FS1, and the dynamics of the sports rights marketplace that the UFC now finds itself a part of. Better know MMA. Download the latest Rewind here.
- Erik Magraken Joins Press Row
- Royce Gracie Bobblehead Giveaway to Take Place at Bellator 185 on Oct. 20
- Video: Watch Mackenzie Dern Earn Unanimous Verdict vs. Katherine Roy at LFA 6
- Vlad Tuinov vs. Rhassan Muhareb: The Fight for 71kg Supremacy!
- Boxing’s Greats of the States | Washington, D.C.: Mark Johnson