Myles Jury earned the biggest win of his professional mixed martial arts career at UFC 155, taking a unanimous decision against Blackzilians member Michael Johnson in a lightweight bout. While he is not competing at UFC 156 on Saturday, “The Ultimate Fighter 15” alumnus has plenty of thoughts on how the main card action will play out. See Jury’s UFC 156 predictions below.
- Showtime Championship Boxing Weigh-in Results: Brook, Spence on Target
- Glory 42: Paris, SuperFight Series Cards Finalized
- Rodrigo Vargas to Fight Danny Ramirez in Combate 15 Main Event on June 30
- Benavidez vs. Medina Sets PBC on FS1 Ratings Record
- ShoBox to Celebrate HOF Weekend with Special Doubleheader June 9