Myles Jury earned the biggest win of his professional mixed martial arts career at UFC 155, taking a unanimous decision against Blackzilians member Michael Johnson in a lightweight bout. While he is not competing at UFC 156 on Saturday, “The Ultimate Fighter 15” alumnus has plenty of thoughts on how the main card action will play out. See Jury’s UFC 156 predictions below.
- Video: UFC 201 ‘Embedded’ Episode 2
- Verhoeven, Hari Set for Kickboxing Mega Fight in December
- Verhoeven to Defend Heavyweight Title Against Silva at Glory 33
- Brian Camozzi vs. Nick Barnes to Headline RFA 43 in Colorado
- UFC 201 Film Room with Dan Hardy & John Gooden: Breaking Down Robbie Lawler vs. Tyron Woodley