Myles Jury earned the biggest win of his professional mixed martial arts career at UFC 155, taking a unanimous decision against Blackzilians member Michael Johnson in a lightweight bout. While he is not competing at UFC 156 on Saturday, “The Ultimate Fighter 15” alumnus has plenty of thoughts on how the main card action will play out. See Jury’s UFC 156 predictions below.
- Adrien Broner Edges Adrian Granados in Showtime Main Event
- Orozco to Fight Gibson on Golden Boy Promotions on ESPN Card April 1
- Four-Man, One-Night Featherweight Tourney Participants Revealed for Glory 39
- Boxing: Roy Jones Jr., 48, Scores Eighth-Round TKO Against Bobby Gunn
- Showtime Boxing Weigh-in Results: Broner, Granados On Point