With a victory over Miesha Tate at “The Ultimate Fighter 17” finale on Saturday, Cat Zingano gets a 135-pound title shot as well as a coaching position opposite champion Ronda Rousey on the upcoming season of “TUF.” While that would be a huge step in her career, the prospect of defending a Rousey armbar can’t be nearly as frightening as the time Zingano sampled some exotic cuisine in Phuket, Thailand.
- Glory 40 Weigh-in Results: Wilnis, Marcus Cleared for Championship Rubber Match
- Mark Hunt Questions Unflattering Action Figure Depiction: ‘Why Would You Do This To Me’
- Lion Fight 36 Weigh-in Results: PhuketTopTeam, Hebeisen Cleared for Contact
- Kubrat Pulev to Battle Kevin Johnson Friday Afternoon on FITE TV Pay-Per-View
- Boxing’s Greats of the States | Texas: George Foreman