With a victory over Miesha Tate at “The Ultimate Fighter 17” finale on Saturday, Cat Zingano gets a 135-pound title shot as well as a coaching position opposite champion Ronda Rousey on the upcoming season of “TUF.” While that would be a huge step in her career, the prospect of defending a Rousey armbar can’t be nearly as frightening as the time Zingano sampled some exotic cuisine in Phuket, Thailand.
- David Benavidez to Fight Ronald Gavril for WBC Super Middleweight Title on Sept. 8
- LFA 19 Weigh-in Results: David Michaud, Ciro Rodrigues Ready for War
- GBP on ESPN Boxing Weigh-in Results: Alberto Machado, Carlos Morales on Point
- Luke Thomas Joins Press Row
- Botched Surgery Led To Shane Mosley’s Retirement from Boxing