With a victory over Miesha Tate at “The Ultimate Fighter 17” finale on Saturday, Cat Zingano gets a 135-pound title shot as well as a coaching position opposite champion Ronda Rousey on the upcoming season of “TUF.” While that would be a huge step in her career, the prospect of defending a Rousey armbar can’t be nearly as frightening as the time Zingano sampled some exotic cuisine in Phuket, Thailand.
- Deontay Wilder Takes Out Gerald Washington to Retain Heavyweight Title
- Artem Vakhitov Knocks Out Saulo Cavalari to Retain Glory Light Heavyweight Title
- Adegbuyi Rallies Late, Topples Silva in Glory 38 SuperFight Series Undercard Main Event
- Justin DeLoach Starches Chris Pearson in Two in ShoBox Main Event
- PBC on Fox Weigh-in Results: Champ Wilder, Washington Given Green Light