With a victory over Miesha Tate at “The Ultimate Fighter 17” finale on Saturday, Cat Zingano gets a 135-pound title shot as well as a coaching position opposite champion Ronda Rousey on the upcoming season of “TUF.” While that would be a huge step in her career, the prospect of defending a Rousey armbar can’t be nearly as frightening as the time Zingano sampled some exotic cuisine in Phuket, Thailand.
- Sadam Ali to Defend WBO Junior Middleweight World Title Against Liam Smith
- Middleweight Battle Between Simon Marcus and Zack Wells Named New GLORY 52 Los Angeles Co-Headline Bout
- Ringstar Sports to Live Stream Hayemaker Ringstar Fight Card
- Dillian Whyte vs. Lucas Browne Announced for HBO Card
- Jamal James Returns to Hometown to Battle Abel Ramos