More on Strikeforce - Diaz vs. Noons 2
By: Mike WhitmanRead More
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- A last-minute change has shaken up the Strikeforce “Diaz vs. Noons 2” undercard on Saturday at the HP Pavilion, as welterweight Bret Bergmark was forced to withdraw from his bout with James Terry with a knee injury. Strikeforce officials confirmed Bergmark’s exit at Thursday’s pre-fight press conference.
By: Jake Rossen
K.J. Noons (right) vs. Nick Diaz: Dave Mandel | Sherdog.com
Nick Diaz may dismiss his first fight with K.J. Noons as the result of a trigger-happy doctor -- a physician stopped the fight when Diaz was spurting blood from his brow -- but the scene had a far more dramatic impact on his fight career than he might let on. Or even realize.
It was after Noons... Read More
Strikeforce held a conference call for the media on Friday to promote its Oct. 9 San Jose, Calif., event.
Josh Thomson, Gesias “JZ” Cavalcante, Sarah Kaufman, Marloes Coenen and CEO Scott Coker participated in the call. Audio from the teleconference is available in the player below.
... Read More
- MMA’s Greats of the States | Montana: Keith Jardine
- Boxing’s Greats of the States | Missouri: Michael Spinks
- Peralta Scores Huge Upset Over Guerrero in PBC on Spike Main Event
- UFC on Fox 21 Highlight Video: Watch Anthony Pettis Tap Charles Oliveira
- UFC on Fox 21 Highlight Video: Watch Paige VanZant Silence Bec Rawlings