More on UFC 120 - Bisping vs. Akiyama
By: Marcelo AlonsoRead More
Standing 6-foot-7 and weighing 220 pounds, Vinicius “Spartan” Kappke de Quieroz represents a new hope for Brazilian mixed martial arts fans as he enters the UFC’s heavyweight division. Trained by Rudimar Fedrigo at the Chute Boxe Academy, he will make his promotional debut against England’s Rob Broughton at...
- Premier Boxing Champions on Fox Sports 1 ‘Jackson vs. Uzcategui’ Results & Play-by-Play
- Video: Fighter Poops in Cage After Being Choked in West Virginia
- Tuesday MMA: A TV Viewer’s Guide
- PBC on FS 1 Weigh-ins: Julius Jackson & Jose Uzcategui on Point for ‘Toe-to-Toe Tuesdays’
- Radio Poll: Who Should Daniel Cormier Fight Next?