More on UFC 120 - Bisping vs. Akiyama
By: Marcelo AlonsoRead More
Standing 6-foot-7 and weighing 220 pounds, Vinicius “Spartan” Kappke de Quieroz represents a new hope for Brazilian mixed martial arts fans as he enters the UFC’s heavyweight division. Trained by Rudimar Fedrigo at the Chute Boxe Academy, he will make his promotional debut against England’s Rob Broughton at...
- M-1 Challenge 69 Gets Heavyweight Main Event with Denis Smoldarev vs. Kenny Garner
- Sherdog Boxing Giveaway: Terence Crawford & Viktor Postol Signed Glove!
- David Bixenspan Joins Press Row
- Boxing: Cherry Tops Rhodes in PBC on FS1 Main Event
- Audio: UFC Fight Night ‘Dos Anjos vs. Alvarez’ Media Conference Call