More on UFC 120 - Bisping vs. Akiyama
By: Marcelo AlonsoRead More
Standing 6-foot-7 and weighing 220 pounds, Vinicius “Spartan” Kappke de Quieroz represents a new hope for Brazilian mixed martial arts fans as he enters the UFC’s heavyweight division. Trained by Rudimar Fedrigo at the Chute Boxe Academy, he will make his promotional debut against England’s Rob Broughton at...
- PBC on Spike Weigh-in Results: Guerrero, Peralta on Target
- Guerrero, Peralta Both Confident of Victory in PBC Main Event
- Ex-UFC Champ Miesha Tate Raises ‘12th Man’ Flag Before Seahawks Preseason Game
- Smith, Galahad, McDonnell Added to Golovkin vs. Brook Card
- Jimi Manuwa: Steroid Users Should be Banned for Life