More on UFC 122 - Marquardt vs. Okami
By: Jake Rossen
The problem with publicly criticizing privately-owned companies is the ignorance of their details.
But in the case of the exhaustively-discussed idea of a merger between the UFC and the WEC, observers did not necessarily require a MBA -- or even a GED -- to understand the pointlessness in nurturing two separate fight brands.
Why force fans to try and accept that there were two “world... Read More
By: Jake RossenRead More
By: Mike WhitmanRead More
The UFC will return to Abu Dhabi for another event in 2011, this according to UFC president Dana White on Friday at a UFC Fight Club Q&A session at the Earls Court Exhibition Centre in London.
White not only confirmed that the promotion would be...
- PBC on ESPN Weigh-in Results: Herring, Shafikov Make Weight
- Heavyweight Prospect Jarrell Miller Set for ShoBox Main Event Aug. 19
- ShoBox to Celebrate 15th Anniversary with Quadrupleheader on July 22
- Boxing: Derevyanchenko to Meet Soliman in PBC on ESPN Card July 21
- M-1 Challenge 69 Gets Heavyweight Main Event with Denis Smoldarev vs. Kenny Garner