More on UFC 122 - Marquardt vs. Okami
By: Jake Rossen
The problem with publicly criticizing privately-owned companies is the ignorance of their details.
But in the case of the exhaustively-discussed idea of a merger between the UFC and the WEC, observers did not necessarily require a MBA -- or even a GED -- to understand the pointlessness in nurturing two separate fight brands.
Why force fans to try and accept that there were two “world... Read More
By: Jake RossenRead More
By: Mike WhitmanRead More
The UFC will return to Abu Dhabi for another event in 2011, this according to UFC president Dana White on Friday at a UFC Fight Club Q&A session at the Earls Court Exhibition Centre in London.
White not only confirmed that the promotion would be...
- UFC 186 Video Highlights: Watch Michael Bisping Rough up C.B. Dollaway
- UFC 186 Video Highlights: Watch Rampage go Toe-to-Toe with Fabio Maldonado
- UFC 186 Video Highlights: Watch Demetrious Johnson Armbar Kyoji Horiguchi
- UFC Full Fight: Velasquez Stops Lesnar to Claim Heavyweight Title
- Ex-UFC Employee Burt Watson to Work ‘RFA vs. Legacy’ Superfight Card on May 8