More on UFC 150 - Henderson vs. Edgar 2
TJ De Santis and Jordan Breen returned to The Sherdog Radio Network Saturday night following the conclusion of UFC 150 for another edition of "Beatdown After The Bell."
For two hours De Santis and Breen discussed the fallout from the card that saw Benson Henderson successfully defend his lightweight title against...
Jack Encarnacao was back in the roundtable chair Friday heading a discussion for tomorrow night's UFC 150 card which pits lightweight champion Benson Henderson against former champion Frankie Edgar. Joining Jack was Sherdog.com's Jordan Breen, ESPN.com's Brett Okamoto, and UltMMA.com's Tommy Messano. The panel broke down all of tomorrow night's fights. Including the Henderson-Edgar tilt, and the co-main event which pits former Greg Jackson teammates Donald Cerrone against...
By: Sherdog.com StaffRead More
TJ De Santis and Jeff Sherwood returned Wednesday for an action-packed edition of "Beatdown" on the Sherdog Radio Network.
MMA trainer Greg Jackson joined the show to talk about the UFC 150 bout between, a student of "Jackson's MMA", lightweight...
- Artem Vakhitov Knocks Out Saulo Cavalari to Retain Glory Light Heavyweight Title
- Adegbuyi Rallies Late, Topples Silva in Glory 38 SuperFight Series Undercard Main Event
- Justin DeLoach Starches Chris Pearson in Two in ShoBox Main Event
- PBC on Fox Weigh-in Results: Champ Wilder, Washington Given Green Light
- Brian Collette Replaces Zack Mwekassa at Glory 38