More on UFC 150 - Henderson vs. Edgar 2
TJ De Santis and Jordan Breen returned to The Sherdog Radio Network Saturday night following the conclusion of UFC 150 for another edition of "Beatdown After The Bell."
For two hours De Santis and Breen discussed the fallout from the card that saw Benson Henderson successfully defend his lightweight title against...
Jack Encarnacao was back in the roundtable chair Friday heading a discussion for tomorrow night's UFC 150 card which pits lightweight champion Benson Henderson against former champion Frankie Edgar. Joining Jack was Sherdog.com's Jordan Breen, ESPN.com's Brett Okamoto, and UltMMA.com's Tommy Messano. The panel broke down all of tomorrow night's fights. Including the Henderson-Edgar tilt, and the co-main event which pits former Greg Jackson teammates Donald Cerrone against...
By: Sherdog.com StaffRead More
TJ De Santis and Jeff Sherwood returned Wednesday for an action-packed edition of "Beatdown" on the Sherdog Radio Network.
MMA trainer Greg Jackson joined the show to talk about the UFC 150 bout between, a student of "Jackson's MMA", lightweight...
- Video: Bud Crawford Dominates, Stops Felix Diaz in HBO Headliner
- Video: David Benavidez Takes ‘Porky’ Out in PBC on FS1 Main Event
- Compubox Stats: ‘Bud’ Crawford’s Domination of Felix Diaz
- Showtime Boxing: Gary Russell Jr. Retains Featherweight Title; Leon Lawson Cheap Shots Jose Uzcategui
- PBC on FS1 Weigh-in Results: Benavidez, ‘Porky’ on Weight