0 cm Weight
Adam Powell Related News
(PRESS RELEASE) -- LAS VEGAS - World Series of Fighting Canada's first fight card of 2014 airs this Friday, Feb. 28, at 9:30 p.m. ET / 6:30 p.m....Read More
- Read More
By: Mike WhitmanRead More
Twelve fights are now slated for the World Series of Fighting Canada’s next event , including a heavyweight showdown pitting former NCAA Division I wrestling champion Steve Mocco against Maximum Fighting...
World Series of Fighting Canada makes its 2014 debut in Edmonton, Alberta, as Ryan Ford meets Joel Powell for the WSOF Canadian Welterweight Title.
(PRESS RELEASE) -- EDMONTON, - Co-Main event set for World Series of Fighting Canada event with an exceptional Welterweight matchup between Ryan Dickson (6-1) vs ...Read More
By: Jeff SherwoodRead More
Sunday 3:00 a.m. ET Sportsnet Pacific: UFC Unleashed 8:00 a.m. ET MavTV: King of the Cage: Greatest KO's 17 The best...
- Knockout Artist David Lemieux to Fight Marcos Reyes on Canelo-Chavez Jr. Card
- Video: ‘2 Days’ Vasyl Lomachenko
- Jorge Linares Dominates Anthony Crolla to Retain Lightweight Title in Huge Rematch
- Jermell Charlo to Defend Title Against Charles Hatley on Porter-Berto Undercard
- Glory 39 Weigh-in Results: Champs, Challengers Weigh-in on Target