0 cm Weight
Ben Spain Related News
By: Brian KnappRead More
Mark Hunt, Robert Whittaker and Jake Matthews tip the spear for the mixed martial arts squad from Down Under.
(PRESS RELEASE) -- Toronto – Fight Network, the world’s premier 24/7 television channel dedicated to complete coverage of combat sports,...Read More
(PRESS RELEASE) – TBILISI, Georgia (Feb. 22, 2015) - Last night's dramatic and entertaining M-1 Challenge 55: In Memory of Guram Gugenishvilli featured just about everything except a knockout. Past M-1 Challenge heavyweight...Read More
(PRESS RELEASE) -- ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - M-1 Challenge light heavyweight champion Stephan Puetz (11-1-0, 4 KO/TKO, 4 SUB) will make his second title defense December 17 against unbeaten challenger...Read More
By: Patrick WymanRead More
The Olympics served as a staging point for some of the most accomplished fighters in mixed martial arts history.
- Adrien Broner Edges Adrian Granados in Showtime Main Event
- Orozco to Fight Gibson on Golden Boy Promotions on ESPN Card April 1
- Four-Man, One-Night Featherweight Tourney Participants Revealed for Glory 39
- Boxing: Roy Jones Jr., 48, Scores Eighth-Round TKO Against Bobby Gunn
- Showtime Boxing Weigh-in Results: Broner, Granados On Point