0 cm Weight
Class: Light Heavyweight
Charles Ritchie Related Articles
By: Jordan BreenRead More
It is only fitting that a card marked by late replacements, mild upsets and injuries feature all three in its headliner. Saturday night at ShoFight 20, John Gunderson needed less than three minutes to hit the trifecta by locking up a first-round submission upset...
By: Mike WhitmanRead More
Missouri-based promotion ShoFight will host its first professional card on June 16, showcasing a pair of title fights between ex-UFC talents.
- Premier Boxing Champions on NBCSN ‘O’Connor vs. Bracero’ Results & Play-by-Play
- Heavyweights Highlight Next PBC on FS1 Card Oct. 13
- PBC on NBCSN Weigh-in Results: O’Connor, Bracero Make Weight
- Boxing: ShoBox to Broadcast Quadruple-Header from Portland on Oct. 23
- Kickboxing: Joe Schilling Accuses Artem Levin of Faking Injury to Get out of Title Fight