Jesse Smith Jr.
AGE: N/A Torrance, California
203.2 cm Weight
Sweet Science Boxing and MMA
Class: Super Heavyweight
Jesse Smith Jr. Related Articles
(PRESS RELEASE) -- LOS ANGELES – How long does UFC Heavyweight Roy Nelson hope keep fighting? On tonight’s episode of AXS TV’s INSIDE MMA, the 39-year-old fighter discussed his future career plans, which include a showdown with...Read More
(PRESS RELEASE) -- RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California — On Saturday, August 1, 2015, King of the Cage returns to WinnaVegas Casino Resort in Sloan,...Read More
(PRESS RELEASE) -- SANTA MONICA, California – One of MMA's hardest-hitting pioneers will return to action for the first time since 2010, as Benji Radach (21-6) has agreed to replace an injured A.J....Read More
(PRESS RELEASE) -- SANTA MONICA, Calif. (April 9, 2015) – A talent-laden preliminary card for May's "Bellator MMA: Halsey vs. Grove" event is starting to take shape with the addition of welterweights Jesse Juarez (22-9) vs. Ricky Rainey (10-3), bantamweights Joe Taimanglo (20-6-1) vs. Antonio Duarte (18-5) and featherweight Jordan Parsons (10-1) vs. ...Read More
By: Brian KnappRead More
Bellator MMA continues its 11th season on Friday in Fresno, Calif., accompanied by plenty of statistical minutiae and obscure data.
- Crawford Dominates Postol to Unify Half of the 140-Pound Titles
- Sunday Morning UFC Coffee: Who Won The Fight Last Night?
- UFC Chicago Highlight Video: Watch Francis Ngannou Blast Bojan Mihajlovic
- UFC Chicago Highlight Video: Watch Felice Herrig Finish Kailin Curran in First
- Picking & Grinning: UFC on Fox 20 ‘Holm vs. Shevchenko’