Jesse Smith Jr.
AGE: N/A Torrance, California
203.2 cm Weight
Sweet Science Boxing and MMA
Class: Super Heavyweight
Jesse Smith Jr. Related Articles
(PRESS RELEASE) -- LOS ANGELES – How long does UFC Heavyweight Roy Nelson hope keep fighting? On tonight’s episode of AXS TV’s INSIDE MMA, the 39-year-old fighter discussed his future career plans, which include a showdown with...Read More
(PRESS RELEASE) -- RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California — On Saturday, August 1, 2015, King of the Cage returns to WinnaVegas Casino Resort in Sloan,...Read More
(PRESS RELEASE) -- SANTA MONICA, California – One of MMA's hardest-hitting pioneers will return to action for the first time since 2010, as Benji Radach (21-6) has agreed to replace an injured A.J....Read More
(PRESS RELEASE) -- SANTA MONICA, Calif. (April 9, 2015) – A talent-laden preliminary card for May's "Bellator MMA: Halsey vs. Grove" event is starting to take shape with the addition of welterweights Jesse Juarez (22-9) vs. Ricky Rainey (10-3), bantamweights Joe Taimanglo (20-6-1) vs. Antonio Duarte (18-5) and featherweight Jordan Parsons (10-1) vs. ...Read More
By: Brian KnappRead More
Bellator MMA continues its 11th season on Friday in Fresno, Calif., accompanied by plenty of statistical minutiae and obscure data.
- Opinion: Dissolve the UFC Flyweight Division, a Modest Proposal
- Opinion: Pacquiao-Khan and a Possible Lure for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Like Michael Carbajal, ‘Chocolatito’ is a Small Diamond Fitted for Big Ring
- The Indomitable Fight Inside Howard Davis Jr.
- Opinion: Alexander Gustafsson and the Dirk Nowitzki Parallels
- Premier Boxing Champions on Fox Sports 1 ‘Jackson vs. Uzcategui’ Results & Play-by-Play
- Boxing: Andre Dirrell Withdraws from Oct. 17 PBC Bout due to Medical Reasons
- Radio Poll: Who Should Daniel Cormier Fight Next?
- This Month’s MMA Birthdays: Rich Franklin Turns 41
- Video: Fighter Poops in Cage After Being Choked in West Virginia