0 cm Weight
Lee Dickson Related Articles
- Read More
By: Mike WhitmanRead More
Twelve fights are now slated for the World Series of Fighting Canada’s next event , including a heavyweight showdown pitting former NCAA Division I wrestling champion Steve Mocco against Maximum Fighting...
World Series of Fighting Canada makes its 2014 debut in Edmonton, Alberta, as Ryan Ford meets Joel Powell for the WSOF Canadian Welterweight Title.
(PRESS RELEASE) -- EDMONTON, - Co-Main event set for World Series of Fighting Canada event with an exceptional Welterweight matchup between Ryan Dickson (6-1) vs ...Read More
- PBC on ESPN Weigh-in Results: Herring, Shafikov Make Weight
- Heavyweight Prospect Jarrell Miller Set for ShoBox Main Event Aug. 19
- ShoBox to Celebrate 15th Anniversary with Quadrupleheader on July 22
- Boxing: Derevyanchenko to Meet Soliman in PBC on ESPN Card July 21
- M-1 Challenge 69 Gets Heavyweight Main Event with Denis Smoldarev vs. Kenny Garner