AGE: N/A Brazil
0 cm Weight
|win||Daniel Malvino||BC - Bitetti Combat Nordeste 3
Apr / 01 / 2004
|loss||Paulo Dantas||BC - Bitetti Combat Nordeste 2
Mar / 20 / 2003
|win||Tarcisio Jardim||RN - Vale Tudo 1
Jan / 30 / 2003
Sergio Capoeira Related Articles
- Read More
By: Marcelo AlonsoRead More
The history of vale tudo can be traced back to 1914, when “Conde Koma” Mitsuyo Maeda landed on the shores of Porto Alegre, Brazil, for a...
By: Jordan BreenRead More
Though an LCL injury thwarted Anthony Pettis' chance to bring home UFC featherweight gold this August, his 19-year-old brother Sergio saw to it that Roufusport added another piece of hardware to the trophy case Friday night in Milwaukee, knocking out...
- Read More
By: Jason ProbstRead More
For most Americans, the traditional Black Friday after Thanksgiving represents a chance to do holiday shopping and take advantage of discounts. For lightweight title challenger...
- Opinion: Dissolve the UFC Flyweight Division, a Modest Proposal
- Opinion: Pacquiao-Khan and a Possible Lure for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Like Michael Carbajal, ‘Chocolatito’ is a Small Diamond Fitted for Big Ring
- The Indomitable Fight Inside Howard Davis Jr.
- Opinion: Alexander Gustafsson and the Dirk Nowitzki Parallels
- Premier Boxing Champions on Fox Sports 1 ‘Jackson vs. Uzcategui’ Results & Play-by-Play
- Boxing: Andre Dirrell Withdraws from Oct. 17 PBC Bout due to Medical Reasons
- Radio Poll: Who Should Daniel Cormier Fight Next?
- This Month’s MMA Birthdays: Rich Franklin Turns 41
- Video: Fighter Poops in Cage After Being Choked in West Virginia