AGE: N/A Victoriaville, Quebec
0 cm Weight
|loss||Christ Franck||Ringside MMA 13 - The Saint Patrick's Day Beatdown
Mar / 17 / 2012
|loss||Steve Simms||Ringside MMA - Rising Star 2
Mar / 26 / 2011
|Submission (Rear-Naked Choke)
|win||Jean-Francois Royer||Ringside MMA - Rising Star 1
Jan / 15 / 2011
|loss||Samuel Charbonneau||Ringside MMA 9 - Payback
Nov / 13 / 2010
|DQ (Illegal Knee to Head)
|win||Benoit Guionnet||MFL 3 - Mixed Fight League
Sep / 25 / 2010
|loss||Danny St. Gelais||Ringside MMA 7 - No Escape
Jun / 18 / 2010
Yohan Gariepy Related Articles
- Read More
By: Chris NelsonRead More
Despite a tepid start, Tomasz Drwal scored an impressive finish in his post-UFC debut on Saturday, knocking out Leonardo “Chocolate” Nascimento in the 198-pound main event of Fighters...
Al Quintero was cageside at Club Soda in Montreal to photograph Ringside MMA “Rising Star” for Sherdog.com.Read More
By: Freddie DeFreitasRead More
MONTREAL -- Ringside MMA has declared its intent to find Quebec's best up-and-coming talents. Saturday night at Club Soda, the downtown club was packed with 700 fans hoping to catch a glimpse of the next big thing to come out of La Belle Ville at Ringside's "Rising Star."
- Opinion: Dissolve the UFC Flyweight Division, a Modest Proposal
- Opinion: Pacquiao-Khan and a Possible Lure for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Like Michael Carbajal, ‘Chocolatito’ is a Small Diamond Fitted for Big Ring
- The Indomitable Fight Inside Howard Davis Jr.
- Opinion: Alexander Gustafsson and the Dirk Nowitzki Parallels
- Premier Boxing Champions on Fox Sports 1 ‘Jackson vs. Uzcategui’ Results & Play-by-Play
- Boxing: Andre Dirrell Withdraws from Oct. 17 PBC Bout due to Medical Reasons
- Radio Poll: Who Should Daniel Cormier Fight Next?
- This Month’s MMA Birthdays: Rich Franklin Turns 41
- Video: Fighter Poops in Cage After Being Choked in West Virginia