Vladimir Matyushenko's Blogs
Jones' Lofty Goals
ESPN2 MMA Live: Sonnen & Matyushenko
MMA Live details the signing of Jake Shields with the UFC, and what it means for the 170-pound division.
Chael Sonnen checks in prior to the biggest fight of his career against Anderson Silva at UFC 117, and UFC hall of famer Randy Couture discusses his UFC 118 bout with James Toney and his upcoming role in "The Expendables."
Also, Vladimir Matyushenko joins the guys to talk about his upcoming bout with Jon Jones at UFC on Versus 2.
5 Questions: UFC 103 Edition
By: Jake Rossen
Will Vitor Belfort shrink?Read more
Even if you excuse his dynamic debut performance at UFC 13 -- all hands, no effort -- as the product of subpar opposition, Vitor Belfort is still a sharp, tight stand-up artist who can end fights faster than IV sedation.
The ticks of the clock are Belfort’s biggest issues: as the fight wears, he fades mentally, and instructs his body to do the same physically. Whether that’s been corrected at Xtreme Couture hasn’t been discovered. Rich Franklin will prompt him for an answer.
- Jermell Charlo to Defend Title Against Charles Hatley on Porter-Berto Undercard
- Glory 39 Weigh-in Results: Champs, Challengers Weigh-in on Target
- Showtime Championship Boxing Weigh-in Results: Linares, Crolla Official for Rematch
- Jason Quigley Outpoints Glen Tapia in Golden Boy Promotions on ESPN Main Event
- Boxing’s Greats of the States | South Carolina: Chad Dawson