TJ De Santis speaks with UFC heavyweight Todd Duffee about his ongoing battle with a nerve disorder called Parsonage–Turner syndrome. The American Kickboxing Academy product shares his story on why he has been away from the octagon for nearly a year, and how is career was in serious jeopardy. Click Here to check out the podcast on iTunes.
The Jordan Breen Show: The 50% Discount May 24, 2017 Beatdown: Invicta FC 23 Recap, UFC Fighter Summit Discussion May 22, 2017 Beatdon with Anthony Walker and Mike Fridley May 19, 2017 The Jordan Breen Show May 17, 2017 Beatdown After the Bell: UFC 211 Miocic vs. Dos Santos 2 May 14, 2017
- Errol Spence Jr. Wears Down Kell Brook, Stops Him in 11th to Capture First World Title
- Showtime Championship Boxing Weigh-in Results: Brook, Spence on Target
- Glory 42: Paris, SuperFight Series Cards Finalized
- Rodrigo Vargas to Fight Danny Ramirez in Combate 15 Main Event on June 30
- Benavidez vs. Medina Sets PBC on FS1 Ratings Record