Leo Santa Cruz, Miguel Roman, Miguel Vazquez, Mickey Bey, Alfredo Angulo and James De La Rosa will host an international media conference call in advance of their pay-per-view bouts on Saturday, Sept. 13 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The boxing card airs live on Showtime pay-per-view.
« Previous Boxing News: Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sports to Begin Promoting Boxing Events Next Boxing News: Hall of Famer Kenny Bayless Appointed Referee of Mayweather-Maidana II »
More view more
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Ordered by NAC to Answer Questions About Gym, Marijuana
- Report: Floyd Mayweather-Marcos Maidana Rematch Draws 925,000 Pay-Per-View Buys
- Pacquiao Responds to Mayweather: ‘Instead of Blabbing, He Should Face Me Atop the Ring’
- Antonio Tarver Jr. Will Make Professional Boxing Debut on Father’s Card Sept. 29
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Plans on Making Major Changes to Management Team Before May
More video interview
Watch the UFC Fight Night “Hunt vs. Nelson” post-fight press conference live following the event.