EA Sports' mantra is "If it's in the game, it's in the game," and President Peter Moore says its MMA video game, due out in 2010, will be no different. Moore gives Sherdog.com's viewers some insight into their newest title and responds to recent statements made by UFC owners Lorenzo Fertitta and Dana White, including their claim that EA originally rejected the sport.
More video interview
- Jermell Charlo to Defend Title Against Charles Hatley on Porter-Berto Undercard
- Glory 39 Weigh-in Results: Champs, Challengers Weigh-in on Target
- Showtime Championship Boxing Weigh-in Results: Linares, Crolla Official for Rematch
- Jason Quigley Outpoints Glen Tapia in Golden Boy Promotions on ESPN Main Event
- Boxing’s Greats of the States | South Carolina: Chad Dawson