EA Sports' mantra is "If it's in the game, it's in the game," and President Peter Moore says its MMA video game, due out in 2010, will be no different. Moore gives Sherdog.com's viewers some insight into their newest title and responds to recent statements made by UFC owners Lorenzo Fertitta and Dana White, including their claim that EA originally rejected the sport.
More video interview
- Video: Shawn Porter Stops Andre Berto, Jamal Charlo Brutally Knocks Out Charles Hatley
- Andre Berto, Shawn Porter Ooze Confidence Ahead of Showtime Clash
- Showtime Boxing Weigh-in Results: Berto and Porter on Weight
- GBP on ESPN2 Results: Michael Perez Outpoints Nicolas Lopez
- FITE TV to Broadcast Kubrat Pulev-Kevin Johnson Heavyweight Showdown April 28