Inside the walls of American Top Team, former WEC featherweight champion Mike Brown talked to Sherdog.com's Greg Savage before his UFC 146 bout with Daniel Pineda about his ups and downs at 145 pounds, what he needs to do to take back contendership status and what makes the little-known Pineda a dangerous foe.
More video interview
- Jermell Charlo to Defend Title Against Charles Hatley on Porter-Berto Undercard
- Glory 39 Weigh-in Results: Champs, Challengers Weigh-in on Target
- Showtime Championship Boxing Weigh-in Results: Linares, Crolla Official for Rematch
- Jason Quigley Outpoints Glen Tapia in Golden Boy Promotions on ESPN Main Event
- Boxing’s Greats of the States | South Carolina: Chad Dawson