Inside the walls of American Top Team, former WEC featherweight champion Mike Brown talked to Sherdog.com's Greg Savage before his UFC 146 bout with Daniel Pineda about his ups and downs at 145 pounds, what he needs to do to take back contendership status and what makes the little-known Pineda a dangerous foe.
More video interview
Joe Stevenson discusses his return to "The Ultimate Fighter."
Julian Lane talks about returning to "The Ultimate Fighter."
Hayder Hassan talks about returning to "The Ultimate Fighter."
- ShoBox Weigh-in Results: Chris Pearson, Justin DeLoach on Weight
- Glory 38 Weigh-in Results: Vakhitov, Cavalari Cleared for Title Clash
- Video: Watch Live! Canelo-Chavez, Jr. Houston Press Conference (2 p.m. ET)
- Chris Pearson to Meet Just DeLoach in ShoBox Main Event Friday
- Wilnis-Marcus Rubber Match to Anchor Glory 40 Copenhagen in April