Inside the walls of American Top Team, former WEC featherweight champion Mike Brown talked to Sherdog.com's Greg Savage before his UFC 146 bout with Daniel Pineda about his ups and downs at 145 pounds, what he needs to do to take back contendership status and what makes the little-known Pineda a dangerous foe.
More video interview
Kevin Ross talks Bellator Kickboxing bout.
- Boxing: Keith Thurman Knows ‘World Is Watching’ in Primetime
- Boxing: Shawn Porter Unafraid of Keith Thurman’s Bulging Gaze
- Glory 31: Amsterdam Weigh-in Results: Van Roosmalen, Sittichai on Point
- PBC on CBS Weigh-in Result: Thurman, Porter Cleared to Fight
- Showtime Boxing Weigh-in Results: Joshua, Breazeale Ready to Brawl