Inside the walls of American Top Team, former WEC featherweight champion Mike Brown talked to Sherdog.com's Greg Savage before his UFC 146 bout with Daniel Pineda about his ups and downs at 145 pounds, what he needs to do to take back contendership status and what makes the little-known Pineda a dangerous foe.
More video interview
- Grappling: Polaris Announces Complete Judging Overhaul
- Lightweight Champ Thiago Moises Gets New Opponent for RFA 38 Main Event
- Eric Stinton Joins Press Row
- UFC Las Vegas Free Fights: Aljamain Sterling vs. Hugo Viana & Bryan Caraway vs. Erik Perez
- Submersed Ep 5: Behind the Scenes at Warrior Fight Series