Inside the walls of American Top Team, former WEC featherweight champion Mike Brown talked to Sherdog.com's Greg Savage before his UFC 146 bout with Daniel Pineda about his ups and downs at 145 pounds, what he needs to do to take back contendership status and what makes the little-known Pineda a dangerous foe.
More video interview
- Video: Shawn Porter Stops Andre Berto, Jamal Charlo Brutally Knocks Out Charles Hatley
- Andre Berto, Shawn Porter Ooze Confidence Ahead of Showtime Clash
- Showtime Boxing Weigh-in Results: Berto and Porter on Weight
- GBP on ESPN2 Results: Michael Perez Outpoints Nicolas Lopez
- FITE TV to Broadcast Kubrat Pulev-Kevin Johnson Heavyweight Showdown April 28