Inside the walls of American Top Team, former WEC featherweight champion Mike Brown talked to Sherdog.com's Greg Savage before his UFC 146 bout with Daniel Pineda about his ups and downs at 145 pounds, what he needs to do to take back contendership status and what makes the little-known Pineda a dangerous foe.
More video interview
Floyd Mayweather will talk with reporters at 6 p.m. ET.
- Alberto Machado Dominates Carlos Morales in GBP on ESPN2 Main Event
- Glory Announces Landmark Event in China on Oct. 14
- ESPN Boxing Weigh-ins: Terence Crawford, Julius Indongo Nearly Come to Blows
- David Benavidez to Fight Ronald Gavril for WBC Super Middleweight Title on Sept. 8
- LFA 19 Weigh-in Results: David Michaud, Ciro Rodrigues Ready for War