Inside the walls of American Top Team, former WEC featherweight champion Mike Brown talked to Sherdog.com's Greg Savage before his UFC 146 bout with Daniel Pineda about his ups and downs at 145 pounds, what he needs to do to take back contendership status and what makes the little-known Pineda a dangerous foe.
More video interview
Junior dos Santos talks about his physical recovery from hand and knee injuries and when he might possibly return to the cage.
UFC President Dana White talks with the press following UFC Fight Night “Bader vs. St. Preux.”
- Former UFC Champ Georges St. Pierre Joins ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Hector Lombard Formally Changes Nickname from ‘Lightning’ to ‘Showeather’
- Tuesday MMA: A TV Viewer’s Guide
- Radio Poll: Would You Like To See Brock Lesnar Return To Mixed Martial Arts?
- Cheap Seats Blog: Brock Lesnar Defeats John Cena at ‘SummerSlam’ to Claim WWE Heavyweight Title