Middleweight slugger Mark Munoz checks in with iBNSports’ Sam Strayer ahead of his pivotal middleweight showdown with Chris Leben (26-7) at UFC 138 in November. Munoz, 11-2, has won three straight and is on the cusp of title-contendership status.
More video interview
- Machado to Face Morales in GBP on ESPN Main Event Aug. 18
- Beibut Shumenov Relinquishes World Cruiserweight Title, Retires from Boxing
- Jermall Charlo to Fight Jorge Heiland in Middleweight Championship Eliminator
- Cavalari, Zhuravlev to Fight for Interim Light Heavyweight Title at Glory 43
- Naoya Inoue to Make U.S. Debut Against Antonio Nieves in September