Middleweight slugger Mark Munoz checks in with iBNSports’ Sam Strayer ahead of his pivotal middleweight showdown with Chris Leben (26-7) at UFC 138 in November. Munoz, 11-2, has won three straight and is on the cusp of title-contendership status.
More video interview
- Adrien Broner Edges Adrian Granados in Showtime Main Event
- Orozco to Fight Gibson on Golden Boy Promotions on ESPN Card April 1
- Four-Man, One-Night Featherweight Tourney Participants Revealed for Glory 39
- Boxing: Roy Jones Jr., 48, Scores Eighth-Round TKO Against Bobby Gunn
- Showtime Boxing Weigh-in Results: Broner, Granados On Point