Middleweight slugger Mark Munoz checks in with iBNSports’ Sam Strayer ahead of his pivotal middleweight showdown with Chris Leben (26-7) at UFC 138 in November. Munoz, 11-2, has won three straight and is on the cusp of title-contendership status.
More video interview
- Crawford Dominates Postol to Unify Half of the 140-Pound Titles
- Sunday Morning UFC Coffee: Who Won The Fight Last Night?
- UFC Chicago Highlight Video: Watch Francis Ngannou Blast Bojan Mihajlovic
- UFC Chicago Highlight Video: Watch Felice Herrig Finish Kailin Curran in First
- Picking & Grinning: UFC on Fox 20 ‘Holm vs. Shevchenko’