Middleweight slugger Mark Munoz checks in with iBNSports’ Sam Strayer ahead of his pivotal middleweight showdown with Chris Leben (26-7) at UFC 138 in November. Munoz, 11-2, has won three straight and is on the cusp of title-contendership status.
More video interview
- Golden Boy Promotions on ESPN Weigh-in Results: Quigley, Tapia on Point
- Glory 40: Copenhagen Card Finalized
- Dmitry Bivol to Square Off Against Samuel Clarkson on Showtime on April 14
- Four Decorated Amateurs to Make Pro Debuts on PBC on FS1 Card on April
- Edner Cherry to Face Omar Douglas on PBC on FS1 Card April 4