Middleweight slugger Mark Munoz checks in with iBNSports’ Sam Strayer ahead of his pivotal middleweight showdown with Chris Leben (26-7) at UFC 138 in November. Munoz, 11-2, has won three straight and is on the cusp of title-contendership status.
More video interview
Chinzo Machida talks about his progressing mixed martial arts career.
- Alexander Shlemenko Set to Headline M-1 Challenge 75
- David Lemieux to Battle Curtis Stevens on HBO in March
- ShoBox Weigh-in Results: Adam Lopez, Danny Roman Cleared for Title Eliminator
- Butenko, Yankiev to Clash for Lightweight Title at M-1 Challenge 74
- Gracie Breakdown with Vince Vaughn: UFC’s First Ezekiel Choke