Fight History - Pro
|loss||Brandon Fleming||Reality Fighting - Mohegan Sun
Nov / 02 / 2013
|win||John Naples||Reality Fighting - Naples vs. Lee
Sep / 22 / 2012
|win||Andrew Carron||Reality Fighting - Mohegan Sun
Feb / 25 / 2012
|Submission (Triangle Choke)
|win||Kyle Rozewski||Reality Fighting - Gonzaga vs. Porter
Oct / 08 / 2011
|win||Kirkor Papasian||Reality Fighting - Mohegan Sun
May / 21 / 2011
Erik Lee Related News
By: Ben DuffyRead More
With 20/20 hindsight, Sherdog’s Ben Duffy drafts the 16 fighters from the “live” Season 15 of “The Ultimate Fighter,” based on their...
- Read More
- Read More
By: Brian KnappRead More
If the longtime Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt’s career ended today, he would go down in history as one of the best fighters of all-time never...
By: Adam MartinRead More
It’s been just over seven years since the Ultimate Fighting Championship debuted on Fox, and this weekend the promotion will end its partnership with the television giant with its final event,...
- Weekend Boxing Knockouts & Highlights Roundup: Anderson Silva Upsets Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- Weekend Boxing Knockouts & Highlights Roundup: June 13, 2021
- Weekend Boxing Knockouts & Highlights Roundup: June 6, 2021
- Greats of the States | Arizona: Benson Henderson
- Greats of the States | Alaska: Jared Cannonier