0 cm Weight
|win||Brian Moore||OMMAC 14 - Bring the Pain
Jul / 28 / 2012
|win||Kevin Carney||OMMAC 5 - Showdown
Jun / 05 / 2010
|loss||Harvey Harra||Cage Rage 26 - Extreme
May / 10 / 2008
|Submission (Triangle Choke)
|NC||Paul Jenkins||CG 6 - Cage Gladiators 6
Mar / 02 / 2008
|win||Shergul Mohamed||CG 5 - Cage Gladiators 5
Nov / 04 / 2007
|TKO (Corner Stoppage)
|win||Wayne Murrie||GS - Gladiator School
Sep / 30 / 2007
|Submission (Rear Naked Choke)
Gary Kelly Related Articles
By: Patrick WymanRead More
Mixed martial arts has provided a platform for a successful transition to the big screen for a number of high-profile fighters.
- Read More
By: Bobbie ClarkRead More
SHREVEPORT, La. -- Patricky "Pitbull" Freire came into Bellator's lightweight tournament with a heavy heart, but the Brazilian prospect made a statement with his heavy hands on Saturday at the Shreveport Municipal...
Sherdog.com will report from the Shreveport Municipal Auditorium in Shreveport, La. at approximately 8:00 p.m. ET with play-by-play and live results of Bellator 36. In the main event, former WEC lightweight champion "Razor" Rob McCullough will take on...Read More
By: Brian KnappRead More
UFC veteran Rich Clementi will lock horns with Aaron Derrow in a featured welterweight tilt at Titan Fighting Championship 16 on Jan. 28
- Opinion: Dissolve the UFC Flyweight Division, a Modest Proposal
- Opinion: Pacquiao-Khan and a Possible Lure for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Like Michael Carbajal, ‘Chocolatito’ is a Small Diamond Fitted for Big Ring
- The Indomitable Fight Inside Howard Davis Jr.
- Opinion: Alexander Gustafsson and the Dirk Nowitzki Parallels
- Premier Boxing Champions on Fox Sports 1 ‘Jackson vs. Uzcategui’ Results & Play-by-Play
- Boxing: Andre Dirrell Withdraws from Oct. 17 PBC Bout due to Medical Reasons
- Radio Poll: Who Should Daniel Cormier Fight Next?
- This Month’s MMA Birthdays: Rich Franklin Turns 41
- Video: Fighter Poops in Cage After Being Choked in West Virginia