After lighting up Sam Alvey on the feet in Round 1, Julian Marquez put his foe away in the second frame. Marquez dropped Alvey with a big left hand and started to hammer away with strikes on the ground. When the referee didn't step in, Marquez locked in a modified rear-naked choke that put Alvey to sleep.
« Previous UFC on ABC 2 Highlight Video: Mackenzie Dern Armbars Nina Nunes Next UFC on ABC 2 Bonuses: Marquez, Alvey, Dern, Gamrot Receive $50K Checks »
More view more
- Eryk Anders vs. Darren Stewart, Pannie Kianzad vs. Alexis Davis Added to UFC 263 Lineup
- Video: UFC 262 ‘Embedded’ Episode 2
- UFC on ESPN 24 Medical Suspensions: Three Fighters Facing Possible 6-Month Terms
- Dana White: Ngannou-Lewis Targeted for Summer, Jones vs. Miocic a Possibility
- Michael Chandler: Charles Oliveira ‘Probably the Scariest Opponent I’ve Ever Faced’
More video interview
On Episode 2 of UFC 262 “Embedded,” Michael Chandler shows off his lucky … candy bar?